Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Facebook App Icon Vector

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Shugo chara ~ Another world Index du Forum -> Vous -> Graphismes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
devleof

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Icon Vector Répondre en citant

Facebook App Icon Vector
> DOWNLOAD

All icons are in the same flat style. Help us create new icons Suggest an icon Propose an icon Send No thanks . Register and get up to 3 collections Register . All screenshots their respective owners. For example, Android and Windows 10 versions are great in small resolutions, while iOS and decorative icon packs serve better for higher resolutions. Login or register. Copyright 2018 Seeklogo.net About Terms of Use Contact Advertise Sitemap . With every last hair still on my head, I truly got into Facebook, saw the free downloadable icon, clicked on it, and instantly got it. Home Packs Top icons Authors Latest icons Families Premium icons Categories Premium plans Apps Support Contact About us Become a creator Feedback Icons Packs Login or register Edit profile My Subscriptions My Downloads My collections Logout . Exclusive for Premium users. .. Your Credit/Debit card will expire soon, please update your payment information here to keep your premium subscription active. Thank you for using Flaticon, we hope you enjoy our service 9 of 9 . Upgrade to get unlimited collections Upgrade You have reached your collections limit. Collection options Access this menu to edit your collection; edit your icons separately, duplicate your collection, sort the icons in your collection or share it with the rest of the world. Your have reached your max collections allowed. All other collections will be locked until you upgrade to a Premium subscription. Download Facebook logos in .png, .eps, .ai, .svg and .psd file formats Related:Download brand logos Youtube logo Google logo vector Instagram logo Facebook logo . Need help? Maybe this link can help you Wink . More info Install Piktab . ← Discover our courses and Free Tuts 7 days free for new users . Add icons Browse the packs or search icons and add them to your active collection with this button. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Sorry, to be fixed.Facebooksuggeststhese icons (all of these areavailable for downloadin EPS or PNG formats, along with the guidelines:Also, Facebook suggests using thesethumbs up iconsalso known asLike buttons:Unlike Facebook, we advise you using the adoptations of the original logo to suit your design better.In particular, adaptations are great for small resolutionssuch as 32x32. Free LicenseWeb IconsLogosFacebook - Free Web IconWe took the official Facebook icon and adopted for different styles that you may need for your website, app- and UX design. Freepik Vectors PSD Icons Photos Selection Premium Search We're Hiring Log in Register Profile Favorites Downloads Subscriptions Contact Support Logout All 2,228 Vectors 1,906 Photos 135 PSD 50 Icons 137 All 2,228 1,691 What is this? 265 What is this? Colors All colors Red Orange Yellow Green Cyan Blue Magenta White Grey Black Sort by Most Popular Most downloaded Newest First Use more than 464,000 Selection resources without crediting the author + Exclusive access to 269,000 Premium resources Join Premium 733,000+ resources from $9.99 How can I find those files? Watch out for Selection and Premium resources, to take full advantage of your subscription! Look for the and badge, in the top left corner in your search results. Your Credit/Debit card will expire soon, please update your payment information here to keep your premium subscription active. One collection can have up to 256 icons if you are a registered user or 50 if you are not registered. Enjoy! And that is all, if you have any question you can contact our support team here. Create a collection Click on this button to create a new collection. Only to realize, as I already knew, that I didnt have any friends in there, mostly because I hated using it. They always tell me to stop using the house phone and an old crummy computer and start using Facebook and a mobile phone. 2 of 9 Create a collection Click on this button to create a collection. 6 of 9 Edit mode Enter the edit mode by clicking the pencil icon to edit the name and color of each icon separately. Download collection "" Download "Facebook Pack" Don't want to credit the author? Premium download +656,000 icons from $20 $9.99 Premium download +656,000 icons from $20 $9.99 No need to credit the author on Selection icons Exclusive access to +135,000 Premium icons Mac OS X App Money back guaranteed Learn more How to credit the author? Free download You must credit the author Free download You must credit the author . Introducing collections Collections are the core of our web app, do you want to know how to use them? Press next to watch the guide 5a02188284
downloadable wallpapers for facebookhttps facebook login mobilename generator for facebookcomo chatear en facebook en nokia lumia 710how to download facebookappvjedhja e passwordit facebookfacebook video call unsupported browserhow to increase facebook likes freefacebook chat mobile download nokia n8crack para angry birds facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Shugo chara ~ Another world Index du Forum -> Vous -> Graphismes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation